Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy turkey day, and thanks much for the powder cloud!

Ciabatta bread, roasted turkey, brie, avocado, pepperonici, lettuce, and dijon mustard is all it takes for me - what a delicious sandwich! And it's pretty big, too; in fact normally I'd say such a sandwich is perhaps a tad more than enough (the picture shows only half of it). But I look at it in context of Thanksgiving - most Americans will eat orders of magnitude more on this day (I have witnessed this personally), so this sandwich is really a relatively modest celebration.



In other news, a powder cloud is finally blessing California this week, and I'm very much looking forward to playing in the snow again. My favorite quote from this years Warren Miller movie says it all: It's frozen waves, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment